At Hodo, we believe that people are what makes our company great. We are always eager to meet fun, honest and hard-working people who are passionate about creating the best tasting tofu in the whole wide world. If you are interested in joining our team, simply send your resume and an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place in subject title the position you are applying for. All applicants must pass all background checks and legal employment requirements.
Current openings in our West Oakland office:
HR Generalist Consultant
We are looking for a part-time (6-8 hours/week) HR Generalist Consultant (i.e. 1099 contractor) who can provide guidance on and manage the following:
Hodo Soy attributes a huge part of its success to its strong production staff. We are looking for individuals who would like to help us make our tofu products.
To include but not limited to tofu and yuba making, kitchen preparation, documenting processes, stocking, packaging, shipping, receiving and performing sanitation procedures.
- Motivated and willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail
- Able to work fast with focus, with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible to work varying shifts, including graveyard shifts
- Must have a valid US driver’s license and Taxpayer Identification Number
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience in food and/or manufacturing is preferred but not required.
- Food safety certified preferred. Training for certification will be provided.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds and stand for long periods
- Interest in organic and natural foods a plus
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.